Cookies and Ice Cream Recipe
I love to think about how we can innovate and make food look better if they can’t taste any better. Why you might ask. It is because, our brain interprets something that is different than the usual or something that looks amazing as good stuffs. Cookies and Ice cream is good for huge events and you can be almost 100% sure that all folks will love it. Who doesn’t love ice creams and cookies?
Steps are pretty straightforward. Firstly, grab a huge cookie, preferably the size of a palm. You can purchase your favourite cookies at stores. Thereafter, grab a box of ice cream and slab them in between two cookies. Best to be served chilled.
Make it more interesting by offering more variety of ice cream flavor; chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, mint and chocolate, mango and so on and so forth.
Luo Han Guo Dessert
Luo Han Guo dessert can be prepared easily and you can drink this on a hot day to cool down. You can drink them daily at any hour ie Lunch, tea break or dinner.
- 2 Luo Han Guo fruit (the bigger the fruit, the sweeter it is)
- 6 – 8 pieces of red dates
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In pot, boil about 3 bowls of water.
- Wash the Luo Han Guo fruit and break them into 2 parts and place them in the boiling pot of water.
- Add the red dates and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Once its ready, add honey and the Luo Han Guo dessert is ready to be served.
You may also add longan to your dessert as well.
Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
Do you have a spaghetti sauce recipe? Do you like your spaghetti sauce recipe? Do you wish to have a better spaghetti sauce recipe?
If your answer is yes to all of the above questions, then I may be able to help you. It is very easy to cook spaghetti as there are many readily made available spaghetti sauces in the markets or supermarkets. But if you want to cook spaghetti sauce from scratch (which is by the way, way much cheaper), you may try this spaghetti sauce recipe. All you need are some good and fresh tomatoes and you are good to go. Remember to always start boiling your spaghetti noodles first before you proceed to do the spaghetti sauce, as the spaghetti takes a longer time to cook. If you want to save time, get the thinner ones. Here are the ingredients and the steps to take in cooking this spaghetti sauce. I hope you enjoy this spaghetti sauce recipe. I would love to know whether you like this spaghetti sauce receipt, so please drop a comment or two below.
- 2 lbs Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups water (for a long period of simmering for flavors to meld. If you don’t want to simmer it as long, add less)
- 3 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- parmesan cheese
Feel free to substitute any of the above listed ingredients to suit your taste.
- In large, heavy stockpot, brown Italian sausage, breaking up as you stir.
- Add onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
- Add basil, parsley, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper.
- Stir well and barely bring to a boil.
- Stir in red wine.
- Simmer on low, stirring frequently for at least an hour. A longer simmer makes for a better sauce, just be careful not to let it burn!
- Spoon sauce over drained spaghetti noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.