Hong Kong Fried Noodles Recipe
400g ‘Yee Mee’ Noodles
A handfull of Bean sprouts
1 piece of sliced Cabbage
20g of sliced chicken breast meat
2 tablespoon of cooking oil
2 cloves of garlic
1. Boil the ‘Yee Mee’ noodles in the pot with some salt. Once the noodle is cooked, drain off the water.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and cook the eggs in the deep frying pan and slice them into pieces.
3. Next, add 2 tablespoon of cooking oil in the deep frying pan and fry the garlic in low heat and the chicken breast meat.
4. Add in the cabbage and when the cabbage turns soft, add in the bean sprouts.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add in the noodles and the prepared sliced eggs earlier, mix around and the Hong Kong Fried Noodles is ready to serve.
7. Squeeze some lime in the noodle when serve to make it more tasty.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of serving (s) : 2 person