Sambal Ikan Bilis Recipe
8-10 fresh red Chillies
20g of Ikan Bilis / Anchovies
5g of Dried Prawns
5 onion shallots
1. Ready all the ingredients
2. Pounce the onion shallots, fresh red chillies and dried prawns together. You may use the conventional blender as well.
3. Pour some oil on the wok. Fry the ikan bilis / anchovies til it crips.
4. Take out the fried ikan bilis when its cripy brown.
5. Then stir-fry the pounced sambal in the wok.
6. You can add in the fried ikan bilis in the wok when the sambal is almost ready.
7. The sambal ikan bilis is ready to serve.
Sambal is everyone’s favourite side dish to a meal in Malaysia and Singapore. Fear not as it is a simple an easy recipe where everyone can master easily. Here are the steps again in pictorial form for the sambal ikan bilis recipe.
Fried Ikan Bilis
Ready Sambal Ikan Bilis Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of serving (s) : 4 person